Competition / Regular / Training
9/16 X 20 mm
2 ball bearings, 1 needle bearing cartridge
PEDAL STACK HEIGHT
DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK ARM
55 +/- 0,6mm
CONTACT SURFACE AREA
Adjustable spring from 9 to 15
Kéo Grip Cleats Grey
0°, 4,5° or 9° according to the cleat color (Black, Grey, Red)
A pair of Kéo Grip cleats + screws + base station + tools
Kéo Power relies on the features that make LOOK pedals so successful:
• wide contact platform: 62mm – 400 mm2 for an excellent pedaling stability and power transmission.
• Reduced pedal stack height: 17.5 mm, for optimal movement.
• Lightweight: 150g more (compared to a pair of LOOK high-end pedals). The miniaturization of electronics allowed the weight, even with the sensor, to stay the same, 388g per pair in the Regular version / 369g pair for the Essential.
Special attention was unquestionably given to the pedal spindle, (3 double bearings) and subject to the same product testing as other axles. KÉO POWER spindles have proven themselves on the basis of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a 90kg load on the center of the pedal coupled with an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation). This test is by far more grueling than the industry standard (EN1478).
The 2016 KÉO POWER works with all compatible measuring devices on the market that are equipped with:
• BLUETOOTH SMART: iOS 4 S +, ANDROID4.3 +, POLAR, LEZYNE, CATEYE,…
• ANT +: GARMIN, SIGMA, CATEYE, BONTRAGER, PRO, MIO, CICLOSPORT, PIONEER, POWERTAP, OSYNCE, MAGELLAN, FALK, SPECIALIZED, SUUNTO, SRM…